GigFinesse is a music tech startup founded at NYU with the mission of reinventing the way artists and venues connect. Over the past year, GigFinesse has successfully booked thousands of individual acts across the East Coast and has won both NYU’s InnoVention Competition and NYU’s 300k Entrepreneurs Challenge. Success in the NYC market has led to the rapid expansion into other markets across the United States.
About this Position
GigFinesse is currently seeking a Sales Executive to connect with venues in the Houston market. The Sales Executive will spearhead venue acquisition by onboarding non-ticketed (coffee shops, hotels, restaurants, breweries/wineries, etc) venue partners. An ideal candidate will have a passion for live events, music, entertainment, and hospitality as demonstrated by their current resume and KPIs in previous roles.
- Grow number of venue partners on GigFinesse at a 75% annual growth rate
- Maintain a sales funnel with accurate and organized information detailing the status of each client at each stage of the sales process (updated weekly)
- Participate in the design and rollout of sales training to future client-facing/venue sales by the end of year one.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- 2-5 years of work experience in the music/entertainment or hospitality industry
- 2-5 years' quota-carrying sales experience
- Connections/relationships with venues in the live music and hospitality industry
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems is a plus
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% of the time; experience in a field sales role, ideally managing 90% outbound sales rate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter & a go-getter with a great work ethic, Charismatic and outgoing personality—someone who loves meeting new people and building relationships
Please email cover letter, references & your resume to be considered for this position.